Lab Samples Services
Laboratories have very special delivery needs because their items can be time sensitive and need to be temperature controlled throughout the process. Our laboratory customers are confident that their specimens will arrive safely because our uniformed drivers have the training and are equipped with coolers, ice packs and dry ice to store items during transport.
- Pick-up test samples from doctor offices, clinics, hospitals, that contract with that lab, and deliver them to the lab the same day, or Airlines for Next Flight Out
- Blood Banks
- Transport blood from blood bank to hospital for routine scheduled restock and return of near-expiration blood
- STAT delivery to hospital users when their initial stock blood is
- Cross-match-deliver specific patient blood sample to blood bank to be paired with most similar blood stock
- Transport blood from remote mobile blood drives to main blood bank
- Daily pick-ups occur as late in the day as possible so doctors can collect the samples throughout the work day. Deliveries are made in the evenings as a result and are processed overnight so that results can be available the next day for the sending doctors.
- Create efficient routes and provide sufficient driver staffing for STAT needs.
- Samples could be blood, urine, biopsies, micro-biology
- Standardized driver training
- Standardized systems and processes
- ONE dispatch phone number 24/7 (or use our website)
TSA Certified Courier Agent